Cairns Best Value Liveaboard Dive - Snorkel Tour
We even offer a FREE "TRY" Dive (not full intro dive)
Book on to this great value 2 day 1 night liveaboard scuba diving adventure with only 12 other guests and explore Australia's Great Barrier Reef in the early hours of the morning and even on a night dive. There is nothing more spectacular than seeing the sunrise and sunset over Australia's Great Barrier reef with the shimmering blue waters surrounding your dive boat and just the quiet peacefulness to soothe you before your day of action and adventure begins snorkeling and diving these world re-known spectacular coral reefs.
Have a go at the FREE "Try" Scuba Dive lesson. (not a full introductory dive)
One each dive trip we have the luxury of choosing between one of our 28 exclusive coral reef sites in 9 different reef locations to ensure our guests see the best that the Great Barrier Reef has to offer in all the right weather, wind and tide conditions.
While cruising out to sea aboard this dive boat, relax and let your worries leave you while you witness the passing natural beauty of the Cairns Outer Great Barrier Reef region.
When boarding the boat, expect to notice the friendly homely environment that the expert crew sets as you depart Cairns sailing to your first diving location. Once there, you will have plenty of time to take in all of the beautiful corals and marine life in the secluded Great Barrier Reef dive and snorkel location.
Upon arrival to the boats other diving locations, you will notice that the reef and corals keep getting better and better and the marine life more abundant. While this sailing vessel is not exclusively a scuba diving boat, you will notice that scuba divers are very well catered to with relatively new dive equipment, and the reef locations are very well suited for those really keen snorkellers.
This boutiqe liveaboard dive and snorkel sailing boat is cosy and relaxing and features an onboard dive compressor which will make tank switch over's fast and easy so you can get back into the depths of the Cairns Great Barrier Reef quickly (nitrogen levels permitting).
Fully catered meals are plentiful and tasty, just the thing to get back some precious energy you burnt throughout the day whilst diving and snorkeling the depths of this world famous coral reef.
This is the perfect overnight scuba diving and snorkelling experience on the Cairns Great Barrier Reef a great adrenaline experience for young couples and groups of friends and of course the best value freef trip for the money.
You will notice that the flexible schedule (no set dive and snorkel times etc) makes us one of the most easy going liveaboard dive boats in the Cairns region.
Private charters for groups of friends or families are also a specialty of our's. Talk to our team on 1300 761 612 to put together either an overnight private charter or an extended charter for your Great Barrier Reef dive and snorkel trip.
- Depart Cairns Marlin Marina D Finger at 8:30
- Motor / Sail to first dive location with tea and coffee served on the way
- Arrive at first diving location at about 12:00
- Move to next scuba diving and snorkelling location (unless passengers are happy to stay put)
- Second Coral Reef Bommie location and the location of Night Dive - Try a Night Dive (extra cost) - a very uncommon opportunity for first timers
- Early Morning Dive/Snorkel Sessions are the best in the brilliant blue ocean
- A hearty breakfast is served around 8:30 AM
- Pull up anchor and move to the next exciting Great Barrier Reef Location
- Arrive Third Reef location and jump in for a scuba dive or snorkel and then a relaxing sun bake in the Queensland sunshine
- Lunch is served up on deck for all the hungry adventurers
- Pull up anchor and set sail for your return to Cairns city
- Arrive in Cairns at 4:00 PM and ride the coach back to your holiday accommodation and relive your liveaboard Great Barrier Reef dive and snorkel experience with friends via the images caught on your digital camera
All Snorkelling & high quality Dive gear
Wetsuits & Lycra suits
Delicious food prepared by our on-board cook
Morning & afternoon tea & cheese platter
Fresh linen & bath towels
Unlimited snorkelling: Guided snorkel tours on request
Of course a great crew to look after you
Bar facilities on board-premium beers, Australian wines and soft drinks (sorry No BYO)
Cool T Shirts, Caps & Stubby Coolers for sale on the boat
Camera Hire and take home SD cards for sale
An overnight scuba diving and snorkelling experience on the Cairns Great Barrier Reef is the ultimate way to see the secrets of one of the seven wonders of the world. Highly recommended so book early for this boutiqe style liveaboard snorkel and dive trip now!
Cairns Dive Trips | 2 Day 1 Night | Cairns Liveaboard Dive - Snorkel
- Location: Berth 2, 'A' Finger, Marlin Marina Cairns
Liveaboard 2 Days - 1 Night
Departs at 8:00am and returns at 4:00pm the next day
All snorkel and dive equipment and full length wetsuit are supplied. Great hearty meals and pay on consumption for alcohol. One of Cairns more intimate bespoke liveaboard dive and snorkel trips that creates memories and friends for life. Only 12 passengers on board assures personal attention for everyone. Try the "Free Try Dive" (not intro dive) to see if you would like to become a scuba diver. Book early limited space.