Captains Club Lounge
Great Barrier Reef Tours Cairns - Unique VIP Captains Club Lounge With Valet Service
There is simply not another Great Barrier Reef tour anywhere like this one!
We created this special Great Barrier Reef tour for guests who like a little bit more personalisation and attention whilst visiting and experiencing a new region or activity on holiday.
On this VIP passenger tour you are looked after by your very own personal valet/butler for the whole day whilst you are out enjoying the beauty of the reef from Cairns.
You will be feeling pretty much like a celebrity with our Captains Club VIP reef trip package from the moment you hit the wharf and begin boarding for your Great Barrier Reef tour from Cairns.
What is the Captains Club Lounge Package?
On check in to the boat you will be greeted by your personal valet who will be your host for the day and they will escort you to the air-conditioned top deck Captains Club Lounge where they will explain the day’s itinerary and then have the chef prepare and serve your breakfasts.
Whilst you are settling in and enjoying yourselves they will provide you with the scuba dive medical forms to fill in should you have chosen to do the free introductory or certified scuba dive.
Your valet is there to take you on a guided snorkel tour and a tour in glass bottom boat. They will serve your chef prepared luncheon, morning and afternoon teas and cheese biscuits with sparkling wine on the return boat journey to Cairns.
You will have around 6 hours to explore the underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef from Cairns and during the day we will visit 2 different reef sites, each with its own types of corals and differing marine life some of whom just love it when you take a selfie with them.
Great Barrier Reef Tour Highlights and Inclusions
- Personal valet guide both onboard and in the water. Your personal crew member ensures your trip flows the way you want it to
- Private guided snorkel tours and/or scuba dive tours for that extra in-water care and attention (Scuba diving is subject to medical conditions – please see ‘Important Information for Scuba Diving’ below)
- VIP Seating. Reserved table seats in the Captain’s wheelhouse for the entirety of your trip
- Skip the queues – You won’t wait in line for check-in, meals or collecting equipment
- Dine in style. You will be served to your table with fresh, Chef prepared meals. Enjoy a special lunch menu, plunger tea and coffee and a cheese & fruit platter & complimentary sparkling wine on return journey. All dietary requirements catered for – please advise upon booking
- Up to 6 hours at two pristine Outer Great Barrier Reef locations
- Unlimited Snorkeling at morning and afternoon reef locations
- FREE Scuba Dive* (Certified Dive qualified OR Resort Dive no-experience necessary at the first reef location for everyone over age 12 and medically fit to scuba) See Medical Conditions required for Scuba Diving”
- FREE Glass Bottom Boat Tour – combined with other passengers (weather permitting)
- FREE Pick up and Return to Cairns City Accommodation
- FREE Marine Biology Presentation – combined with other passengers
- Large Sun Deck with padded loungers – combined with other passengers
Great Barrier Reef Tour Itinerary
- 07:30 – Board the boat at the Cairns Marina ‘A-Finger’ for check-in View map to Cairns Marlin Marina
- 08:00 – Departure & Safety Talk
- 08:30 – Marine Biology Presentation combined with other guests
- 09:30 – Arrive at our first spectacular reef site, snorkel & dive with thousands of vivid tropical fish, giant clams plus more
- 10:30 – Glass Bottom Boat Tour with other guests (approximately 20 minute tour)
- 12:30 – Lunch
- 13:00 – Cruise to our second location to explore forests of coral, large sea fans & black coral trees in it’s shallow lagoons
- 15:00 – Depart the Great Barrier Reef
- 15:30 – Glass of wine, tropical fruits, cheese & biscuits
- 16:30 – Arrive back in Cairns
This Great Barrier Reef tour from Cairns is certainly not one to be missed for that special occasion or family outing on the reef. Book early as the VIP Captains Club availability is limited.
Call now on 1300 761 612 or read more in “Visit Website” tab up top and book on-line
Cairns Great Barrier Reef Tour | Ultimate VIP Dive & Snorkel Tour
- Location: Cairns Marlin Marina (C Finger)
9 hours (approx)
This is one of Cairns most unique Great Barrier Reef tours, offering a VIP Captains Club experience with your very own private valet for the day. From the moment you check in on board the boat you will be looked after and escorted thru all of your reef experiences for the day making you feel just like a rock star! You will be accommodated in the comfortable air conditioned VIP Captains Wheelhouse for the day and provided with a chef prepared breakfast, delicious luncheon and afternoon tea. With your personal valet as guide you will be escorted to the in-water activities and taken on a FREE personalised snorkel tour and or a FREE guided introductory or certified scuba dive. Then it’s time for a FREE glass bottom boat tour to see the coral reef and fish from inside the boat whilst the crew member provides and informative commentary. Join in on the marine biology presentation on deck and spend some time in the sun lounging on the padded sun loungers on the top deck with the other guests.