Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
December 8, 2016
The whole family really loved the Kuranda train and Skyrail and we upgraded to the Gold Class on the train and Diamond View on the Skyrail. Spent lots of time in Kuranda exploring this lovely place it was great thank youLisa Stevens
May 22, 2015
Went and had a great day at Josephine Falls sliding down the granite rock slide was awesome but the water from the mountain bloody freezing well worth the trip it was a blast!Joshy Manton
Billy Tea Bush Safari's
October 16, 2014
The family saw this tour to the rainforest and said they want to book it so we booked on line in Dubai and we are very happy we did. Billy Tea driver very good information enjoyed tour greatly thank you AdhilAdhil Mohamed
October 16, 2014
We had good time Jungle Surfing with the family. Great for the young one fun on the hampster wheel thank you AdhilAdhil Mohamed
July 25, 2014
Just got off the magnificent ocean freedom machine. What a vessel, what wonderfull helpful staff. I had dived before in Tahiti 20 years ago and felt comfortable, but today I could get a grip of it and with as much help and reassurance from the staff I couldn't dive today. No matter at all as the snorkelling is amazing and the barracuda swimming around the back of the boat was truly amazing. There are 4 different places to relax and we used them all at some point during the day. Money very well spent and I would recommend this to anyone at any level of competence.David Fitchett
The ultimate way to experience the Great Barrier Reef from Port Douglas
Save $125.00 on our Quicksilver Cruises Family Pack Deal, 2nd Child Travels Free
This is the ultimate way to experience a Great Barrier Reef tour in one day!
For the experience of a lifetime, Quicksilver's high-speed wave-piercing catamaran takes you in air-conditioned comfort to the renowned Agincourt Reef, a jewel-like Ribbon Reef on the very edge of Australia's Continental Shelf with unsurpassed coral formations, a myriad of marine life and crystal clear underwater visibility.
Quicksilver is Australia's most awarded Great Barrier Reef tour Company so you can be assured of a great adventure!
Great Barrier Reef Tour For Non-Swimmers
This is the perfect Great Barrier Reef tour for non-swimmers who would like to still see all the attractions of the Great Barrier Reef but not actually get wet and be in the water.
Families with young children and older parents also love this reef trip as there is so much to do and see on the interactive platform for all levels of capabilities.
Whether you want to stay dry and observe from the safety of a semi-submersible submarine tour or the underwater observatory on the platform, or jump in for your very first scuba dive, or join a guided snorkelling tour with a marine biologist, or even take a scenic helicopter flight over the reef you can certainly experience it all on this Great Barrier Reef tour as we have the widest range of in water and above water activities for everyone to participate in.
Our friendly and attentive crew, including a team of marine biologists, are on hand to ensure you enjoy and gain the most from your day.
Snorkelling at Agincourt Ribbon Reef
Snorkelling is just one of the ways to view the incredible underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef.
If you've never snorkeled before, on your journey out to Agincourt Ribbon Reefs from Port Douglas, the boats crew will do a snorkelling presentation to ensure everyone is confident to go in the water.
Once you reach the outer reef platform, entry to the water is easy from the submerged snorkel deck.
The friendly crew including a lifeguard are always on hand to give you a few tips so that you can fully enjoy your underwater experience.
From the snorkel platform you can also watch the fish feeding presentation by the crew and ask questions.
Semi-submersible submarine coral viewing tour
If you would prefer to stay dry and not go snorkeling or scuba diving, you can still explore the Great Barrier Reef from the comfort of a semi-submersible submarine, seated a meter below the surface as it slowly cruises through colourful coral gardens.
The semi-submarine experience takes about 25 minutes and includes an informative commentary on the marine life you see and an overview of the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef.
You can cruise on the semi-sub as often as you like thru ought the day!
Another option for non-swimmers is the underwater observatory located on the bottom of the platform.
From here watch the myriad of fish and sea creatures go about their daily life from behind the large viewing windows. From here, you can also view "first time" divers taking part in introductory scuba diving lessons.
Mobility Impaired - Disabled Travel
Should you have any mobility issues Quicksilver is the best reef operator to travel with as the crew are highly trained and the reef platform has the equipment required to gently ease you into the water so that you can experience the Great Barrier Reef just like everyone else.
This boat had the disability facilities specially commissioned to assists guests who may be disabled and in a wheelchair to enable them to get around and enjoy their day out on the pontoon and the reef
Call our disabled travel specialists to discuss your travel requirements on 07 4059 5959
More ways to experience the Great Barrier Reef! – Optional Extra Activities
In addition to your day tour cruise fare, exciting optional activities include:
- Introductory scuba diving: If you've never scuba dived before, Quicksilver's specially designed introductory dive platform provides an ideal set up to introduce you to the world of Scuba diving in confidence. No experience is necessary and a highly qualified dive instructor will be by your side. Minimum age is 12 and some medical conditions may preclude you from diving.
- Certified Scuba Diving: Scuba diving right at the edge of Australia's continental shelf is simply spectacular. At these unique ribbon reefs, visibility is excellent and the variety of marine life is exceptional. Certified scuba divers must possess an internationally recognized SCUBA certificate card.
- Marine Biologist guided snorkel tours: If you would like to learn more about the Great Barrier Reef whilst snorkelling, you can join a marine biologist guided snorkel tour. Introductory and advanced tours are available. Some snorkeling experience or confidence in the water is recommended.
- Ocean walker helmet diving: Ideal for non-swimmers and you don't even have to get your hair wet. A unique helmet dive experience, breathing fresh air delivered into your helmet, walk underwater on a reef platform - you can even wear your glasses. Minimum age is 12 years.
- Scenic helicopter flights: For a totally different perspective of the reef, scenic helicopter flights are available to view the reef from above.
Your Quicksilver Reef Trip Includes:
- Return Wave piercer cruise from Port Douglas Marina Mirage
- Morning and afternoon teas on board
- Reef presentation by marine biologist
- Hot and cold tropical buffet lunch
- All snorkeling equipment provided. Buoyancy vests and flotation noodles available.
- Lifeguard supervision
- Underwater observatory fish and coral viewing
- Coral viewing by semi-submersible vessels – cruise as often as you like!
- Fish feeding [conducted by crew].
Daily departures from Marina Mirage, Wharf Street Port Douglas
- Departs Port Douglas: 10am
- Boarding Time: 9.30am
- Returns Port Douglas: 4.30pm
Getting to Port Douglas:
You can self-drive to Port Douglas northwards from Cairns and the northern beaches along the newly named Great Barrier Reef Drive, one of Australia's most beautiful scenic coastal drives or if you are staying in Port Douglas, choose to walk to the Marina or travel aboard one of Quicksilver's luxury coaches.
For those guests joining the cruise from Cairns or the Northern Beaches, the coach journey with commentary along, is another highlight of your day.
Advanced Ecotourism and Climate Action Accredited operator.
Port Douglas Reef Tours | Great Barrier Reef Tours | QS
- Location: Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina Port Douglas
6.5 hours (approx.)
the biggest and the best Great Barrier Reef tour in Port Douglas. We are the only reef trip with an interactive pontoon that caters for disabled persons, non swimmers, divers, snorkellers and those that wish to have a combo of a scenic helicopter flight. With the largest and most spacious activity platform on the Great Barrier Reef and a high crew ratio, guests of all ages, swimmers and non-swimmers alike, can experience this stunning reef world in comfort. Floating like an island in the Coral Sea, the spacious dual level platform provides the best facilities for reef viewing and relaxation in all weather and wind conditions. In between snorkeling and scuba diving reef activities, enjoy a delicious buffet lunch in the undercover seating or choose to relax on the upper sundeck.
7 Day Ultimate Great Barrier Reef Tour Passport | QS
3 x full day reef trips to be used over 7 days from your first Great Barrier Reef tour departure
See the magnificent Great Barrier Reef over 3 days on your choice of Great Barrier Reef boat and departure point. Dive or snorkel, upgrade to scenic helicopter, ride the glass bottom boats and semi-submersible submarines, meals and more. This is the cheapest best value 3 day Great Barrier Reef Pass in Australia